Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

face book rant

• Thread starter The window cleaning kid
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

T

The window cleaning kid

Got to love Face book, its great but some times lets you down being that it is social media.

Put up a window cleaning post last night as I normally would do, next thing I know some ones trying too help a mate out find a windy..super just what its all for Right,

she then posts up that she is her self is trying to find the number for another windy in the area, ok cant win them all and she still is forwarding my post to her mate and all is calm.

Well today some nice guy got on the band wagon and gave these girls the other windys number, this is still taking place on my post, Bit CHEEKY.

WHO could it be ? there looking for you S.D.P :laugh::laugh::laugh::eek:

I had similar.

Boosted a status a week ago. Still running..

Going back, i had a guy on the round a few months ago, first clean and it was a mess. Took me ages, one or two more cleans and cancelled due to being used to paying 3.50.

Anyway he started commenting on my boosted status last night. What do you do that the 3.50 guy doesn't etc? Lol

It actual gave me a platform to articulate myself, sold my product properly with my return comments haha. Some people thought....I just ask myself...why!!

Back