Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner gooseneck

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

alfie92

Any had problems with there carbon fibre gooseneck for the pole. Had 2 snap this week at the same point. Wasn't pressing hard or anything just went crack. I thought it was the cill at 1st (was hoping) and it wasn't. Not happy

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Because it common courtesy that's why.

I wanted to know if anyone else has had any issues. Gardiner isn't going to say oh yes there's a fault are they? I have no problem with there poles I think there great but for 2 gooseneck's to snap in the same place there has to be a fault

You are already prejudging a supplier before you have given him a chance to respond.

Over the years Alex has proved to be one of the most honest and helpful suppliers we have in our industry. If there is a fault with any of his products he has bent over backwards to sort the issue out.

...and sometimes he has even replaced an item that was damaged by operator negligence. In the trade we called it 'goodwill'.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are already prejudging a supplier before you have given him a chance to respond.

Over the years Alex has proved to be one of the most honest and helpful suppliers we have in our industry. If there is a fault with any of his products he has bent over backwards to sort the issue out.

Well I've not been helped I've just had to buy more.

...and sometimes he has even replaced an item that was damaged by operator negligence. In the trade we called it 'goodwill'.

I've not put this to start a argument. I've asked for feedback to see if anyone else has had issues. If you want a argument write on someone else's post pal. I'm far to busy to entertain you or rise to you.

long time ago now but gardiners replaced a 14" carbon gooseneck for me the pole, closed at the time had slid sideways and landed on a step, they asked me to txt a picture of it and the posted a replacement the next day , they also gave me a new no1 section on a brand new slx that my son broke for half price

Back