Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

did any one go to the show

Real shame I missed it this year with the wifey about to drop but went last year and met Aqua dapter steve. Been a great year with that on the pole

Did u make it?

Yes I went, it was decent. But had an issue with the van so just mooched about for an hour then went. Nothing spectacular but well organised and a fair few vendors there. Had a look at mad mans simpole. Decent pole actually but the guy is ott on the sell. So will stick to gardiners for now. Lovely spot down there. Defo going next year on friday and staying over.

i went with my other half an me dog only stayed 30 minits just to ave a look around was good show mark did well to orgernize it ill defo go again next year but ill buy a pole next time an try an get a deal lol met the kev who sells the vishion top guy saw demo not to speek to as he had a masseve croud round his van whoa wat a set up he has i tell ya lecky hose real extreme poles lush van as well i wanted to meet mark an karl robinson but dident c them there at the time maby next year

i went with my other half an me dog only stayed 30 minits just to ave a look around was good show mark did well to orgernize it ill defo go again next year but ill buy a pole next time an try an get a deal lol met the kev who sells the vishion top guy saw demo not to speek to as he had a masseve croud round his van whoa wat a set up he has i tell ya lecky hose real extreme poles lush van as well i wanted to meet mark an karl robinson but dident c them there at the time maby next year
How is Demo, is he doing council estates in that posh van? He liked doing the chav houses if I remember correctly.

Damo Isn't it?

Either way he's alright, although he has got an annoying voice on his YouTube videos! He's obsessed with window cleaning bless him!

One of those guys who will die with an xtreme pole in his arms...

Damo Isn't it?
Either way he's alright, although he has got an annoying voice on his YouTube videos! He's obsessed with window cleaning bless him!

One of those guys who will die with an xtreme pole in his arms...
Sounds a bit too southern for my liking :whistle:

How is Demo, is he doing council estates in that posh van? He liked doing the chav houses if I remember correctly.
he doing very well im shore he is vat regesterd now so urning the big bucks !!

Just seen this !!!! Hahaha /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back