Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First conny

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jlow

How much would you guys take to clean take this how would you do it? All help appreciated [emoji106]
ce893a344d52a16afbc7f371fc3c189f.jpg
9422658470e669cf0b3c45562f3d5dc4.jpg
6b6754ff324bf0a21311a9e9d2c52944.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I charge £60 for a cony. Your job is just a flat roof. Easy. These are northern prices. Tried getting more, but failed
Is that 60 notes for any conny?

I have a minimum but it goes up as the job gets bigger

I'd price it quite high. If Im not mistaken it looks as though you will have trouble accessing the far right hand side due to the bushes. I assume you've got a decent pure water system that can overcome the bushes? Also by the looks of it, you'll need a scraper on an extentension to scrap the bird poo off. It'll take longer than you think.

I'd want £60 for it min

I was thinking along the lines of £90 as u say pj bullard across the right hand side am going to have to stand on the outbuildings roof to get to it and luckily its not bird poo the whole buildings been removated so its just bits of plaster etc!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Fair enough. As a wise man once told me, because your self epolyed, you charge what you like. Oh wait it wasn't a wiseman - it was just me thinking!

I wouldn't do it unless there was an outside tap that the customer was happy for me to use and then give it a final rinse of pure.

Back