Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My set up- think I need something bigger

Was great pal but back to realityJake any more pressure washing jobs?ive had 2 come in today and thought be quieting down,had planned to go Liverpool and sink a few in carvern club but washing drives now instead

Nah diddly squat, one potential job but waiting to hear from the customer, I reckon when I get the pressure washing leaflets handed out in spring next year, that'll be the year of the pressure washer lol

Nah diddly squat, one potential job but waiting to hear from the customer, I reckon when I get the pressure washing leaflets handed out in spring next year, that'll be the year of the pressure washer lol
Sure it will mate and they lead to others coz that's were I get most of mine

Get urself decent aboard

Also your back will be hurting getting 11 barrels out of that low boot

Get a van before you get injured mate

Lifting barrels in and out is called EXCERCISE

you guys with vans have forgotten what that is

:whistle:/emoticons/tongue.png

We make up for it with an extra ten minutes in bed and then pulling out a long hose and reeling it all in again /emoticons/biggrin.png

I do almost exactly the same, but in the back of a pick up. I have 12 25l barrels and 3 15l, no problems.

Dang your suspension must be taking a beating! :eek:
My rear suspension has recently been renewed, that was with only carrying 7 barrels, but the car is getting older. The weight is roughly equivalent to 3 normal weight of people sitting in the back, so not over weighted:whistle:

Back