Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much do you plan your day week.

Eddie dragon

I only ever have a simple plan for the week. Say one big village round. Or two or three smaller village rounds. Plus inevitable odd jobs as I just carnt say no to money. Hate having my day mapped out, only plan first house. Keeps me free for internal cleans and conservatory roofs.there an then when asked.

I print out my entire months work at the beginning. That way I know exactly what I'm doing each week and can adjust for weather (other job) and family life.

My round is assembled into days, each of which is compact. I very rarely deviate, but now I have a wfp I will be switching things around a bit and adding more work to the day once all the first cleans are out of the way.

I always plan my weeks work(3 days for me). However I might have tomo off coz it's forcast rain all day for here and I hate getting wet.

My round is printed off at the beginning of the month so that when i get a new job i can instantly see where to add it for the first clean so it fits with my normal work

Each week is divided on paper into 5 but if i do more on the monday i start on the next bit and carry on like that all week

I spend an hour or so over the weekend making sure that the week ahead is a 'tight' as poss and send out text messages to all customers. Doesn't take long and makes the week go much much smoother.

I spend an hour or so over the weekend making sure that the week ahead is a 'tight' as poss and send out text messages to all customers. Doesn't take long and makes the week go much much smoother.
Same for me.

My "Easy days" soon turn into a full on day @daveyboy aint that right /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have a list of what needs doing that week. I'll just run down the list until its done. If done by Thursday happy days if I finish it on Sunday unlucky for me but I should have worked faster, works for me ok as it means if i work hard first couple of days i can have a lazy end of week or easy couple of days then flat out, plus if kids are bad im not stressing as ill catch up that week

Same for me.
My "Easy days" soon turn into a full on day @daveyboy aint that right /emoticons/biggrin.png
You mean like todays "easy conny roof"??

Conny roof on a 3 million quid house with 18 full length 12 foot ish glass panels

Gutter job and a solar panel n window clean

Lolololol

Nice easy 2 hrs work you said :rofl:

To be fair it was an easy day really..nothing really taxing

I have compacted my round into days bit still end up in the same areas once a week

Sometimes i even park in the same place twice in a month

All my daily rounds now start near my house and go in a loop finishing near my house again but considering i can do a complete lap of my town in 12 miles it is never more than a 5-6 mile drive each day start to finish

Back