Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Harness & lanyard courses?!!!!!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

This is doing my nut in I've rang so many company to do this course and some are up north and some are saying they don't do it for individuals !!! It's only half day course and I ain't going up north to do it sod that!!! Does anyone know where I could do the course ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will ring them smurf see what they say I've been told by someone that I will also need roof top access course as well [emoji107]

Could you ask a roofing company where they send staff? Maybe you could tag along on a group

Do you need certificates or just knowledge?

Anyone you know who is a scaffolder or roofer could give you knowledge

When i was doing the job not many used it but had the knowledge through training and could pass it on

I need it for a flat roof where I have to get up on and attach myself using a harness and lanyard to the wall, to clean 8 poxy windows but it's a contract job, I did find some courses but I missed them ! I need the certificates mate

Shame

If you were near me i could have shown you the ropes..ha ha show the ropes..**** joke

But if you need the tickets you're stuck

This is doing my nut in I've rang so many company to do this course and some are up north and some are saying they don't do it for individuals !!! It's only half day course and I ain't going up north to do it sod that!!! Does anyone know where I could do the course ?

Have a week up here in the north Neil....where all the courses are....get yourself on all the courses you can while here then return to the south an educated windie...lol you will be ....número uno of the South then...!!!!....lol :thumbsup:

Found a course 10 mins up the road from me !!! Now just got to find a course near me for working at height [emoji106] we should have a north vs south football tournament [emoji23]

All booked up for the harness course and booked up for IOSH cleaning windows safely [emoji106][emoji106]

Not too far from me then

I am from shepherds bush area but moved to Hertfordshire

Found a course 10 mins up the road from me !!! Now just got to find a course near me for working at height [emoji106] we should have a north vs south football tournament [emoji23]

Who runs the course? 10 mins from Croydon is within an hour from me

Back