Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

An Outsiders View On Wfp And Self Cleaning Glass

• Thread starter MyLittleCleaningCompany
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice little article, an interesting read actually although short.

Not short in a bad way, hope that don't sound wrong.

Ha ha. I know what you mean! Really interesting bloke actually, even looks a bit like a mad scientist! He was the one that told me about Aurasma. The ability to hide video in an image (like moon pig are doing at the mo). I'm working on one for our logo. At the moment I have a 3D robot climbing out of the circle but this is one that is pre made. Hoping to do a promo vid. Just a different way of doing a sales pitch!

Ha ha. I know what you mean! Really interesting bloke actually, even looks a bit like a mad scientist! He was the one that told me about Aurasma. The ability to hide video in an image (like moon pig are doing at the mo). I'm working on one for our logo. At the moment I have a 3D robot climbing out of the circle but this is one that is pre made. Hoping to do a promo vid. Just a different way of doing a sales pitch!
Aurasma, I'm off to google that right now it sounds pretty cool.

You can get an app on your phone and start playing straight away. Really smart stuff.

Buggered my iphone a while back so I'll wait for missus to get in tonight and get it for hers, must remember on day I need a new phone though lol. Android I think this time.

I had a couple of custies with some scg. One had just bought a conny and the glass was such, so they didn't want that cleaned but still did the house. Well within a couple of months the conny looked disgusting and has ever since, the rain has never helped it in the slightest.

Other was a conny lid that was self cleaning, custy said it just needed doing once and then would see to itself. Well it was the hardest clean I've ever done, and it didn't come up well at all.

Back