Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Highs And Lows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

KFH19

I brought half of my new gutter vac set up today, carbon poles and recording cam. I will get the vac next week when I get some much needed money! Anyway that was the high.

I tested it at home, lovely clear colour picture, great lightweight strong poles.

I excitedly when to a quote tonight for neighbours in a semi detached. The First Lady even held the monitor and said things like " great technology, nice and safe, I can see loads of moss, you can reach over the extension " etc.

The neighbour was even keener....lets book him now! She said. £45 if they book together, front rear and side.

Then the low.....first lady " everything seems great...but we have a gardener coming to quote soon....I'll let you know.

Sigh.....

What a bummer but did make me laugh :Image13:

Might be a silly question but why are you giving quotes if you haven't got a vac yet? :Image16:

Just trying to book a few in now smurf, I pick up the vac next week.

Do you find my price reasonable?

£45 seems very reasonable for a 3 sider semi if you ask me as on some awkward badly blocked ones I've charged over 100 squid to do.

Back