Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hobbys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

oh god the empties...yep me remember that....and collecting my dads *** packets but i cant remember why...so your going to tell me....
why the hell has gavs machine blanked out ..fa gs....oh i suppose i know why....
Started smoking aged 11. Nubby 6, remember them cnc? God my lad is so well behaved compared. I'd also travel all over the shop on the trains in the school hols. We used to get a rail rover for a week. I'd travel all day back and forth from xyz to xyz about 50 miles away aged 11 / 12. We also used to jump on the step of a moving train while it was pulling out of a station, so we could say we had it for 'haulage'

So many stories stored /emoticons/smile.png

the book i want the book tuffers the untold tales...i did do some strange things when i was young...in my bedroom was the railway sign for stretford station...i aint got a clue how i know why but how...its very long...

Hi Tench, i have been a keen angler for over 30 years, in fact I'm off later today for a few nights fishing, back Sunday. but no doubt will be in the pub tonight watching football, then back to the lake to either drown our sorrows or scare the fish away with our celebrations ;)

View attachment 2693

Hi Tench, i have been a keen angler for over 30 years, in fact I'm off later today for a few nights fishing, back Sunday. but no doubt will be in the pub tonight watching football, then back to the lake to either drown our sorrows or scare the fish away with our celebrations /emoticons/wink.png
nce fish m8 i used to do spesermin fishermin fishing but i like my own bed to mch haha how big was that one 30lb?? i fished a lake a few years ago on the pole an had a 21lb 2 oz common thats my biggest im a keen match angler these days

10341548_1425669944361668_7271138683937004833_n.jpg
1384214_1419206591674670_2557973308309003848_n.jpg

hi it was 43lb odd, took about 20 mins to land, i love all sorts of fishing from catching a good bag of silvers to sitting it out for a whacker. main thing is as long as the company is good and surroundings nice.

now come on lets talk fish...on the windowcleaning forum...what the hell are silvers...are they skimmers....or rudd....or roach

now my 3lb not so big...well i won the match so thats what counts....although it was only the one match ...and i did fish a fair few.....but i do miss it....and i reckon i would be better these days...

and come on...on a windowcleaning forum you can let the secrets out...what are you catching them on corn, bread punch. worm,and what size hook and what breaking strain line....see told you i have done fishing...:rofl:

haha i use no more than 6lb line size 16hook for carp fishing expender pelets, i use a 20 hook for corn an small bates its all gone tecknacle these days

mqdefault.jpg

i got a mates house to look after soon with his own lake....so i gonna have a go...expander pellets here i come....got to get through the rudd though...

i got a mates house to look after soon with his own lake....so i gonna have a go...expander pellets here i come....got to get through the rudd though...
if u have truble geting throu the rud use hard pelet on a banded hair:)

Back