Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

£1250 A Month From A Friend

Neil

My friend came back from thailand 6 months a go and built up his work from a canvasser he uses , he now wants to go back to thailand and liv as he has a girlfriend there and a bar getting built over there , he has given me his work to do he wants £250 out of the £1250 a month (houses) and i keep the rest , he wants the £250 a month for 12 months then the round is mine as i have just started my own window cleaning company this is really helpful for me , i have always been a window cleaner but worked for other company's earning the ridiculous amounts of money so i thought it would be good for me to start , things are going good at the mo /emoticons/smile.png

I think you have got a right a result if you dont like what he has at any time you can dump it if you do like it you are only paying double which is cheap ,or while he is away nick the lot /emoticons/tongue.png

Ive signed a letter he has written out just to say that i will pay that to him each month and for 12 months , he said not to worry if the weather is really bad and i might make the payment a bit late ive just got to keep in contact via skype or whatsapp just to let him know! Im really happy with it , ive flicked through the cards for next week and monday there is £220 that i have booked in , if the weather is ok for a week and half i can complete all that work then carry on with canvassing myself!!

I new you lot would have some funny comments about the thailand part /emoticons/smile.png

Oh sorry its £300 a month i have to give back so i take £950 which still is good for me as i can build round it

Back