Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shurflo backpack death

S

SolarPanelCleaning

Went out this morning and pump failed. Randomly turning on for few seconds every minute or so.

Checked for air lock. Checked for loose connection. Checked filter inside tank. No joy.

Got bugger all to do till gardiner backpack turns up. So will pull it apart if the rain stops. Any ideas what may cause sporadic pumping?

shurflo back pack parts are very expensive theres a little circuit board inside that could cause this.had one myself.

Went out this morning and pump failed. Randomly turning on for few seconds every minute or so.

Checked for air lock. Checked for loose connection. Checked filter inside tank. No joy.

Got bugger all to do till gardiner backpack turns up. So will pull it apart if the rain stops. Any ideas what may cause sporadic pumping?
Sounds electric - the circuit board is about £40 but easy to fit

Fixed it!!

Wee bit of **** stuck in the very tired onx4 switch.

The shurflo lives on!!

Gardiner backpack replacement arrived today......Sod's law.

Fixed it!!
Wee bit of **** stuck in the very tired onx4 switch.

The shurflo lives on!!

Gardiner backpack replacement arrived today......Sod's law.
Well done

Least you got spare now

I'd never be without a backpack

I can wear one on the front and one on the back! Double up! If I can get enough beer in me, I'll take a photo.

Back