Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TDS

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Snooker147

my tds is between 90 and 100 in the Bolton area and I am just starting out water fed pole and I have already got a 11lt Di vessel but will I need another di vessel to get my tds to 000 or will I be ok with just one di vessel and I only need 300lt a month of pure water and how long do you think the resin will last with one di vessel and what the best resin to buy and I have a gardiner 22 clx pole and gardener backpack and how many 25lt drums can you fit in a ford c max car if you that would be great and thanks for your help

you only NEED the one vessel but using 2 is much better if you only use 300ltr a month 25kg of resin will last 2 yrs mebbe lol

different opinions about resin, i'd say daqua or gardiners

twin di is best as u save more resin unger resin is good stuff my friend uses a pre fillter set up looks mint he may b able to explane it beta than me @Bishy

My tds is between 90 and 100 and I only need 300lt a month of pure water so am I better off getting another Di vessel because I've already got a 11lt Di vessel already and how you think a 25lt bag would last if I only need 300lt a month cheers

My tds is between 90 and 100 and I only need 300lt a month of pure water so am I better off getting another Di vessel because I've already got a 11lt Di vessel already and how you think a 25lt bag would last if I only need 300lt a month cheers
im not shore how mch resin ude save but if u get a nother 11leter di u will half ur resin use i think gardners have a resin calcalater on there sight

Back