Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aquadapter 47ft

tench0771

i tryed my aquadapter at 47ft to day lol not good blady thing wouldent turn off im going bk to pole tap on my big pole:rolleyes: any one eals found this>??

Biggest job I've done with wfp was a 5 floor office block and you just rub and hope for the best because its that high you can't see sod all lol

Mine works fine at 40'. Plenty of stretch on the orange hose though. Maybe at that height you need to consider an Aquatap.

10007390_1405311016397561_1304391458_n.jpg
there is the job natty its just the 2 top windows 4th flore up alltho the blue bilding next to it is 3 story its a high job:D

Oddly. for the first time today my Aqua Dapter was playing up. I was doing a sky light, so its like doing a solar panel. Tugged on hose....nothing. Tried for ages and ended up taking all the sections back down..it works...back up. ok now. Did it a few times. Cold weather could play a part in it

tenchy that pic scares me for some reason..:eek:too high IM OUT...

yep good point dredge3 could be the cold buggered my sprayer up for a while..but...I like it like this no rain bit of sun...love it.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Mine works fine at 40'. Plenty of stretch on the orange hose though. Maybe at that height you need to consider an Aquatap.
I have an AquaTap, and think its horrible on 3 stories never mind higher. I had an Aquadaptor before and will be going back to it for at least the longer pole. For 35ft stuff, I have to disconnect the extension hose when the clean is done as I can't turn off with the AquaTap.

I have an AquaTap, and think its horrible on 3 stories never mind higher. I had an Aquadaptor before and will be going back to it for at least the longer pole. For 35ft stuff, I have to disconnect the extension hose when the clean is done as I can't turn off with the AquaTap.
Good to know of your experience. It does appear that some Aquataps are tighter than others. There doesn't appear to be any manufacturing consistency. Too much grease; too little grease; remove an O Ring; it will loosen up an a few weeks; heard them all. The Aquadapter did have some teething problems but we have had consistently good service from them.

I still have a MK2 with the Aluminum tube with my CLX22 pole. Its been great - couple of springs, that's it.

Back