Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking At Starting Up In The Window Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M

mikerudd85

Hi all

I have done window cleaning before but for someone and he payed me pennys compared to what i used to earn him /emoticons/sad.png

so i am in full time work at the mo but want to build a round. i have been looking on the net for equipment and have started to design flyers once i have managed to get all equipment i shall start the door to door fun...

Also looking through this site and seems a frendly

welcome to the site and good luck, its always hard to take that first step!

would start gettin the flyers out asap as sometime it takes a little while to get any come back from them,

what sort of area you covering?

my local area Bournemouth and poole and surrounding. the only thing is i dont want to start getting work in and not have the equipment to do the job as i a bit skint till the end of month lol

just book them in for the following month if they ask, i always say im next doing this area in 2 weeks or 3 weeks etc time,

Yeah thanks for that i never thought of that. well looks like il get my flyers orderd to night get that ball rolling....

when i've done flyers and posted them, i have had people phone up after a month of me posting them. but the ratio of leaflets to customers are not always that good, its good if you can knock at the door and speak to people.

Yeah i used to do it for a company i used to knock the door first if no answer i would drop a leaflet through the door.

Welcome Mike, hope u do well /emoticons/smile.png Flyers are either hit or miss but the customers you get through flyers are the best ones. Door knocking is essential when starting up. So good luck, any further questions? Feel free to ask and you will get several replies /emoticons/biggrin.png

my local area Bournemouth and poole and surrounding. the only thing is i dont want to start getting work in and not have the equipment to do the job as i a bit skint till the end of month lol

Tell me what you are short off i might be able to help i am based in bridport not to far

to be honeat iv not got anything as of yet gotta start from sartch looking at getting basic stuff to get going and then keep adding

Back