Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

30 Cleans A Day As A Traditional Window Cleaner.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Did you ask him what time does he start and finish, what type of houses and is that a full clean or just fronts?
No mate didnt ask i was to busy thing **** me how does he do that.

Thats a good comment mate, let the comp think your doing well. But i dont believe its possible to do 30 houses a day on a ladder.
i got this view from only fools and horses, delboy said never let the competition see your without work and poor, they can get in then. if you look like your in demand and busy people seem to wanna know you. if ya quiet theres a reason to this. ( **** at ya job or just not got any work ) theres a windy near me who always messages me on fb asking if i want a pub or a farm house or factory but i dont do commy work as of yet so i turn it down

I cud do 40 houses with wfp all on same estate etc /emoticons/smile.png but i normally do 20-25 houses a day via wfp /emoticons/smile.png

wont say what i do lmao :lol: lets say i do enuff to bring in a good wage for part time work :rolleyes:

Lads I'm pretty slow but I do 5 houses TRAD on a small council estate in just under an hour. Work it out if I stayed on that estate for 8 hrs had couple of 15 min coffee breaks, half hour for lunch how many could I do.

i dont buy it, all window cleaners i chat to when im out claim silly things. its called letting the comp think your doing well. you wouldnt go round telling people your doing bad would you if you were. i always tell ppl im well busy if im not. means your in demand then.i think he does about 18-20 a day. i couldnt do 30 wfp a day if they were all together.
If am busy ill say to ppl its steady away even if its quiet ill still say its steady away /emoticons/tongue.png

ppl norm ask me how many customers i got and even other cleaners in the area. i say about 150-200 at the min, i had to give some to another cleaner because im inundated with calls all the time. ( BIG LIE, IM GAGGING FOR CUSTYS LMAO ) its all about pride .

you prob will get people doing 30 a day. ive seen some rushing around like headless chickens. they have probably got to rush though because all their work is underpriced #### no point in bragging about how many custies youve got if you are still charging 1960s prices!!!

you prob will get people doing 30 a day. ive seen some rushing around like headless chickens. they have probably got to rush though because all their work is underpriced sh..e. no point in bragging about how many custies youve got if you are still charging 1960s prices!!!
spot on there. end of the day if everyone lowers there prices theres just one winner... the customers, were in business to make money not give charity out. i set a weekly target and just go for it. some weeks i make £0 but this is where summer kicks in. i save for winter. if i went round my customers homes at 7 or 8 am they would go mentle at me.

spot on there. end of the day if everyone lowers there prices theres just one winner... the customers, were in business to make money not give charity out. i set a weekly target and just go for it. some weeks i make £0 but this is where summer kicks in. i save for winter. if i went round my customers homes at 7 or 8 am they would go mentle at me.
carry on what youre doing mate. dont listen to what half of the people tell you how many they do a day and how much they earn. if i was earning what a lot of em said, i would only have to work a day a week!

thats right. theres a saying slow and steady wins the race. rushing around only gets you closer to your box ( coffin )

im pretty good for 4 per hour till lunch then drop off to 3 and finish at 3. id think thats the norm if you include the frames and full doors ,which i do

see i always seem to get my homes leak **** and dirt from under the sills and ledges. i always make sure there spotless and theres not a spec of dirty leaking out. i do all doors aswell and frames. average job takes me 10-20 mins. i do travel to jobs but i get 4 in a morning and i can get another 2-3 in the afternoon if i go for it and get bk for the school run at 3.15

if i make 40-80 a day im quite happy but from that i only get so much as a wage, the rest goes into the business.

spot on there. end of the day if everyone lowers there prices theres just one winner... the customers, were in business to make money not give charity out. i set a weekly target and just go for it. some weeks i make £0 but this is where summer kicks in. i save for winter. if i went round my customers homes at 7 or 8 am they would go mentle at me. carry on what youre doing mate. dont listen to what half of the people tell you how many they do a day and how much they earn. if i was earning what a lot of em said, i would only have to work a day a week!
where did pricing come into this, guy asked if its possible and it is. Not 3 bed semis at 25 quid a pop no but its totally plausible on houses like I mentioned and the ones Marc mentioned, cheap houses and it won't make us rich. I for one ain't bragging about money, I work up to 20 hrs a day and I'm still broke.

thats right. theres a saying slow and steady wins the race. rushing around only gets you closer to your box ( coffin )
/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png . Agree with that one mate.

I do 31 houses in my street, and can do them on my own in a day by ladder, start at 9 finish around 4:30.. That's with my lunch, and talk a good bit as everyone known me for years..

When there is the 2 of us we do in 3-3.5 hours..

2 up 1 down, fronts and backs, 3 houses have conservatories..

I can fully believe that, I do 25 a day and they all in same area but not all on same streets, start first job at 7:45 finish at 4

I did one house yesterday 2 up 1 down and door, same at back and 1 up and 1 down at the side in like 10 minutes surprised myself was like ey done already? Lol

normally do house(a little bigger) about 4 in an hour

Back