Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Gardiner Poles (Slx2)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Could be i suppose.

We use every pole made by gardiner and i struggle to see how he can improve on the extreme pole.

We ordered another 3 last month (in sale) epic poles !

have you seen the evolution pole yet? we had great feedback at the show today from gardiner pole users, and also sold around 15 poles to people that use the gardiner poles. im sure we will get someone post there feedback on the forums within the next week or two.

have you seen the evolution pole yet? we had great feedback at the show today from gardiner pole users, and also sold around 15 poles to people that use the gardiner poles. im sure we will get someone post there feedback on the forums within the next week or two.
Ya could always give me one to try out I'm only in mansfield /emoticons/biggrin.png

Feedback would be great!

Having said that i just kitted out a van last week ;)

View attachment 1365

I'm guessing your broke now after getting that lot /emoticons/biggrin.png
2 days work and its all paid off /emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png

2 days work and its all paid off /emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png

sounds like you are priceing jobs up like smurf /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/tongue.png

sounds like you are priceing jobs up like smurf /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/tongue.png
Nah splash and dash. £100 an hour /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/tongue.png :p

Splash & Dash sounds good to me but why would you not want at least £200 an hour /emoticons/biggrin.png

New clamps could mean a genuine new pole, assuming you put new clamps on new/different CF tubes.

Altering the clamp diameters would need new tooling; unless you cheat the clamp or use smaller diameter tubes and cheat how the clamps are attached, by packing out the diameter of the tube until the clamp fits. /emoticons/biggrin.png

You will have to wait and see if it is new or a cosmetic up date; the new Facelift clamp is going to be hard to beat. /emoticons/smile.png

Richard

New clamps could mean a genuine new pole, assuming you put new clamps on new/different CF tubes.
Altering the clamp diameters would need new tooling; unless you cheat the clamp or use smaller diameter tubes and cheat how the clamps are attached, by packing out the diameter of the tube until the clamp fits. /emoticons/biggrin.png

You will have to wait and see if it is new or a cosmetic up date; the new Facelift clamp is going to be hard to beat. /emoticons/smile.png

Richard
it wiil be beaten

Back