Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Check The Job Out I've Been Doing Today !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

In fact now Neil let me know you have noted name down and will edit out name of solution pm me if you need it spelling out

Not sure mate,I know you could get arrested if walking down the street with it.I've no problem discussing it as nothing bad been said.at the end of day being used for legitimate purposes and you can get hold of it.just got to take all precautions when using and carry it in transit .

Safe as houses Neil,just google it,get a corrosive sticker on your vehicle and your fine and make sure you have data sheets.

Cheers boys, sorry haven't got back to your comments , i will give it a go whats a data sheet ? Sorry being a bit thick /emoticons/smile.png

Cheers boys, sorry haven't got back to your comments , i will give it a go whats a data sheet ? Sorry being a bit thick /emoticons/smile.png
no not being thick mate,cossh sheets for all chemicals that we carry.although many people don't,I carry for carpet cleaning just in case.but really strong chemicals you really should.all to do with elf nd safety.

Back