Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Saying howdy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Hello everybody, still finding my way around here but looks good so far, names Richard and come from Derby and been window cleaning 25 years now so have lots of experience including traditional wfp cradle and high access equipment so I'm hoping to give as much advice as I recieve /emoticons/smile.png

I left my long time employer 3 years ago and have been starting my business only part time worked traditional from my car first, I have now converted what work I have to wfp with my trolley and now looking to buy a van, loving working for myself but need more work /emoticons/smile.png

Welcome mate. Hopefully the sun will come out again soon, that's when I find I get the most new work. Best of luck fella.

Welcome @puraclenz, dunno if I'd be game enough to do cradle work :confused:
Was a long time back, very hard work, and very dangerous I'd only advice never do it again I'm too old nowadays /emoticons/smile.png

Welcome @puraclenz

I would say wfp method is defo the way to go not just for cleaning windows either as add on services can bring in plenty of high value work. Combine that with a gutter clearing & pressure washing services too you can end up with a niche professional exterior property cleaning business rather than just trying to compete with other window cleaners in your area.

Most of my customer may I add already have a regular window cleaner.

Works for me /emoticons/smile.png

Back