Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

CAN ANYONE HELP TONIGHT PLEASE

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jordan

got my new system yestterday pheonix 350 litre tank van

£4000 later lol

Anyway filled the tank up tonight and turned pole on and filled up small bowl from the pole and has come out at 0.17 and it should be below 0.5 doesnt it ?? PPM

tahnks anyhelp wpuld be appreciated

Hi mate.

Can I ask who makes this system?

Just a thought. Have you got the correct ratio of waste water?

Thanks i will check tonight the ppm of the water that goes into the van then check what it is after from the pole and maybe today if i use a few litres it might help if not i will ring window cleaning warehouse.

Is it not just an additional decimal place? Ie 0.5 - 0.33 = 0.17 so 0.17 is 0.33 lower than 0.5. If the meter only managed 1 decimal place it would either round down to 0.1 or more likely up to 0.2?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

I honestly don't understand this.

My TDS meter has 3 zeros (000) when I switch it on. If I fill a glass with water from the tap my TDS meter reads 126.

If I fill the glass with water from the wfp storage tank it reads 000. If I catch some rain water coming off my garage roof it reads 004. If I catch some water from the house roof then it reads 034.

I know the maximum water TDS that I can clean with is 004. The water from my r/o comes out at 002 before DI and after DI it measures 000.

I don't have a decimal point on my TDS meter.

-

You should run pre filters for awhile without RO filter to rinse all the **** off them, I usually leave running over night. Then attach RO and watch the TDS for a few hours, once that has finally settled then attach the resin vessel.

You "can" just switch everything on and let it run overnight but you will drastically reduce the life of the RO and resin. Pre filters are covered in ****.

As above, although I don't run mine that long before connecting the membrane. Usually around 25 minutes, and then the water is clear and not cloudy. Once connected, I usually get a reading of 005 before d.i, which is good for Thames water which is one of the hardest, crappiest waters in England

Check to see if it's ppm or ppb. There's massive difference.
I didn't know there was a PPB test meter available at window cleaning levels. Maybe at laboratory levels. There wasn't one when Ionics came out with their PPB system and nuclear resin a few years ago.

There will be some sort with h h. Readers as. If iconics is pushing ppb there be something else out there. Or maybe he has a **** ppm reader

all sorted now my tds was reading 017ppm but now its at 000pm ended up unscrewing the vessel top and screwing it back on and somehow made it work.

Dont ask me how ! but it did lolThanks guys

Back