Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First ever Paid job tomoz

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well to be fare it looks a pig of a job anways let alone being a first clean and all:rolleyes:

I quoted one a couple of months back. Had a look round and said £xx. Ooh she says, that's a lot. How much were you expecting to pay then I say. I don't know she says. I didn't get it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well guys just landed in my house started at 6.30 am and i am shattered. But it went well how many daftys do you meet when doing reach and wash its at 65 feet,cones out ,they still bomb right towards you. To be honest i could have done with someone with me on the front doing reach and wash. A bit shady with loadz of ppl about. But its looking good.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I had one of those phone calls today and quoted the job on the phone after looking on google maps. Was a 30 mile round trip so was not going to waste my time for a poxy £80 gutter clearing job. Mind you that was just the back gutter run that was blocked. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep I was going to say last night be careful you don't get run over /emoticons/biggrin.png

Glad that it went well for you though bud....It's not easy this wfp marlarky is it as you will now need the rest of the weekend to recover but fare play what a first paying job to have. /emoticons/wink.png

Well guys just landed in my house started at 6.30 am and i am shattered. But it went well how many daftys do you meet when doing reach and wash its at 65 feet,cones out ,they still bomb right towards you. To be honest i could have done with someone with me on the front doing reach and wash. A bit shady with loadz of ppl about. But its looking good.
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
If that job is anything to go by you should be making a mint very quickly /emoticons/wink.png

Well done again:)

we got Donny 'the king' cleaning scotish castles and philzy keeping the french clean what about her majesty?

Back