Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Broken window.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hey shiny if your not quiet I will dig out the one pic I took of one of my babies on the bed er looking down ....I didn't notice...the wife did .....something protruding into the shot well I had just come out of the shower...:Doh it was a little mistake....

I had my brother help me years back and he was using a A ladder for downstairs and he slipped and put it straight through the bloody window, no one was in either so i left them a note lol

I called back later that day to tell them i will pay/arrange for a new pane to be fitted to see the customer had already sorted it and he said dont worry about it, i still do that house and have gates keys, good custy. He only let me pay for the pane, it was wooden single window, only cost £7

hey shiny if your not quiet I will dig out the one pic I took of one of my babies on the bed er looking down ....I didn't notice...the wife did .....something protruding into the shot well I had just come out of the shower...:Doh it was a little mistake....
Hehe...should have used a macro lense cnc...you would of been impressed..!!!

Reminds me of a mate who thought it would be an advantage...to...errrr....increase the size of his...manhood....not one for researching anything he bought off fleebay a "co@k enlarger"....he was so disappointed when it arrived and opened the box to find out the seller had sent him a ....Magnifying Glass...lol

:cry:

Hehe...should have used a macro lense cnc...you would of been impressed..!!!Reminds me of a mate who thought it would be an advantage...to...errrr....increase the size of his...manhood....not one for researching anything he bought off fleebay a "co@k enlarger"....he was so disappointed when it arrived and opened the box to find out the seller had sent him a ....Magnifying Glass...lol

:cry:
Willy give him negative feedback? Get it? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back