Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

rinse bar at top of brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mwwindowcleaning

@Alex Gardiner do you think you'll make a similar type brush as the constructor brush that's you don't have to put together? also why don't more brushes have a rinse bar at the top of the brush. I personally think it's a game changer and would 100% rather buy a brush head from you if you did opt for that style

@Alex Gardiner do you think you'll make a similar type brush as the constructor brush that's you don't have to put together? also why don't more brushes have a rinse bar at the top of the brush. I personally think it's a game changer and would 100% rather buy a brush head from you if you did opt for that style
I think that would be a winner also.

Gardiner offer a rinse bar it's an extra that fits on all the brushes.

Prob I had with a rinse bar is it rinsing the vents out, so I tried to fit an additional shut off but then you have different pole hose etc got a bit messy but is a future project for me[emoji1303]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I was thinking more the constructor brush jets. thinner and more of them to create the line/wall of water. xline have one but the rinse bar is in the middle. Defo uses less water as don't have to have pressure up as high and the rinsing would be so much quicker with less movement. just that constructor brush is so expensive and you have to buy extras to fit pole.

My experience has been that whatever jets I use, the line/wall/wave, whatever you call it will only rinse well if it has sufficient volume in it to pick up the bits and carry them away. Without the volume it tends to go over or around the larger particles and leave them behind. If you turn the flow rate down because you have more jets you will just get insufficient flow over a wider area.

My recommendation would be, for whatever jets/rinsebar you like using to find the speed you like to work at where you are not knocking yourself out, and turn up the flow till it does the job at that speed. That can be surprisingly quick and when you get it right will save you water.

I used to work with my flow control set at about 40-50% but had to work slower to account for less effective rinsing and used about 300ltrs/day. I now have my controller set to 80%, get a good rinse at the speed I like to work at and only use between 200 and 250ltrs/day. Odd, I know but it works. I'm more than happy as that means £s in my pocket

I have my flow on 80% also and save more than I did at 50%. I use 3mm jets so the water doesn't splash back and creates a wider rinse zone but I want to clean and rinse the window quicker with less movement. I totally agree that the faster the flow the less water u use. Always striving to do things quicker more efficient and also to make money faster

If you ever get to use a rinse bar I will be genuinely interested to hear how you get on with it. For the moment though, Gardiner's red fans on high flow do the job for me.

Will do no worries, I liked the fan jets but wasn't overly sure on the rinsing side of things, could never really tell where the stream line was. Really good at soffit and fascia cleaning though and conservatory roofs. just wish we didn't have to rinse after the agitation then we would be raking it in. /emoticons/biggrin.png

And eventually I think that's the idea. less time rinsing.

a0fc8306664e75e5873832ce7c4e5219.jpg

Will do no worries, I liked the fan jets but wasn't overly sure on the rinsing side of things, could never really tell where the stream line was. Really good at soffit and fascia cleaning though and conservatory roofs. just wish we didn't have to rinse after the agitation then we would be raking it in. /emoticons/biggrin.pngAnd eventually I think that's the idea. less time rinsing.
The manufacturer of Tecbuk brushes says that his brushes are so good you just need 1 pass and no rinse

Aerial Brushes - Tecbuk

Just came across this topic, just wondering anyone is currently using the xline rinse bar? I'm fairly new to wfp but a rinse bar at top of brush seems a great idea to me. Have Gardiner done anything like this?

Would be fantastic addition to the Gardiner range imo. Was considering a constructor by they pricey. Can you get them in the UK?
I agree that's what I'm hoping for. Yeah they are exspensive. I don't think you can mate. Wouldn't be too hard for a UK supplier to come up with a good rinse bar surely? 

I agree that's what I'm hoping for. Yeah they are exspensive. I don't think you can mate. Wouldn't be too hard for a UK supplier to come up with a good rinse bar surely? 

Yeah cost plus shipping would be silly money for a brush. I'm very surprised one of the suppliers has not come up with this. Where there is money to be made and all that...

We now do a Rinse-Bar which sits at the top of the brush and can have either type of our fan-jets fitted to provide a complete line of rinsing water across the top of the brush.

Latest Posts

Back