Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Using Tap Water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not ever hot tap water I sometimes use either Dodger. :Image13:

That reminds me I must get sorted with a diesel heater as me L5 has died a death this week.

I use tap if they have it but use viro or something first, then a final rinse with pure. Might start rethinking wasting money lol.

I get loads of jobs where ppl don't have outside taps so makes a nice change to blast the **** out of stuff :Image3:

Great idea but would some customers say something about there water meter costs?

Some will Neil but others won't- the ones that do just explain its a prescrub, helps keep costs of cleaning conservatory down!

Indeed...I only use chems if required :Image9:

But I do still like to give a final rinse with pure after.

I use tap if they have it but use viro or something first, then a final rinse with pure. Might start rethinking wasting money lol.

Did one last month, what did I see 2 taps side by side started washing the conny roof thinking that boiler has been on a while until the hose shot off the tap and it was hot water

I've never had anyone complain about using their outside tap yet as always mention during the quote so they expect me to use their water. Simples...

Was nice to wash it with hot then :Image13:

Did one last month, what did I see 2 taps side by side started washing the conny roof thinking that boiler has been on a while until the hose shot off the tap and it was hot water

Yes same here smurf with the water, more cleaning pressure to from a tap, Chems seem to take the shine off the plastic in my opinion though no one has ever complained

When I price a conservatory or fascia /gutter job I always look to see if there is a outside tap working because that makes a lot of difference to my price

How come Mark?

When I price a conservatory or fascia /gutter job I always look to see if there is a outside tap working because that makes a lot of difference to my price

I've had loads on water meters and never been an issue Neil. Mind you if the can afford my price im sure they are not that bothered :Image13:

with what I charge already I don't think I could get away with charging more but might try it on the next one.

how much more do you charge?

Back