Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wem-Ber-Lee !

bluemoon

Off to Wembley tomorrow to watch the lads take on Chavski, looking forward to a good game and think we should get past them to make another final appearance. Not counting my chickens but we not done too bad against them lately and Millwall or the Pie-Eaters in the final is defo winnable. Come on City, CTID !!!!

Cracking game. Really enjoyed it. If city win the cup at least it takes a big shine off manures prem league win but what a romance if Wigan do it.

What a great game with well behaved supporters.
I agree mate, one of the best matches i've seen all season, that 90 minutes seemed to fly by, although last 20 mins or so was a bit nervy, but thats typical City i suppose. And i must also agree with how well behaved all the supporters were, Chelsea fans were all up for some banter after the match and i didn't see any trouble or anything like that, unlike when we played the rags in the semi, they are such bad losers and as we say, "no wonder everyone hates them"!

And Posh lets hope City can win the cup but it is going to be very difficult, we were the favourites against Sjoke but only beat them by the 1 goal, so lets just hope it happens and sets up another charity shield against the evil empire and we can beat them again and show them we're the best team in Manchester. Congrats to wigan for getting to the final also.

Rumour is that kick off is at 5.30 with prem games on the saturday also, whats happened to the magic of the cup!!! I say 3.00 kick off and the other games to be played sunday.

Should just be the cup final that day & that's it. The FA don't give a monkeys about tradition. Maybe that's the day they think manure may win the league so it a be all for them. As we know the FA love em.

FA cup day. In the old days you would get up and watch the tv from the morning all day. The cameras would be with the teams at the hotel and follow them to kick off. It was a great football day.

Back