Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much?

Looks straight forward id be wanting about £18 / £20 Every 5 weeks

£22 inc 2nd story

All 3 floors, assuming 1 upstairs window and a door on the side, I'd say 20squid minimal.

But your pricing should be your pricing, you shouldn't ask us or just pull figures out of thin air.

You need to calculate how valuable your time is when at work, what you need to be earning, what fixed costs your company has to pay and the variable costs too.

If you have trouble pricing jobs up, I'd recommend this book - http://www.wfp-brush.co.uk/resources/book

It's by a forum user here called Richard, he knows his stuff and has wrote down a lot of what he knows for us to use as a guide or pick parts from. It's helped me and could help you.

Don't have trouble pricing mate I was just wondering what other people would charge, there's a few on the side aswel, just give a them a price today, I've got it at £30 every 6 weeks I'm happy with that.

I didnt price for the side lol /emoticons/tongue.png

I would say 25 £ tops.

So at £30 thats a cracking price mate.

It's a few mile out of my way but worth doing it, old window cleaner packed it in and they is about 12 of them in a row, leafleting them after work tomora hope I pick a few more up /emoticons/smile.png

I had similar £50 house and the windy packed up. Row of 20 ish houses. Never got a sniff at any of the others.

I was like if i can get 10 or so at £50 each i will be laughing HAHAHAHHAHA

Great job pricing, if it's a bit of a drive out then you're onto a winner as if that covers travelling costs you can pick up more round that area and know you're covered for the travel. /emoticons/smile.png

Strange you dint pick any others up lol. Fingers crossed I pick some up I love working in summer. (Summer lol) if they is such a thing

Back