Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Losing old while gaining new scenario

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JBC88

Has any one been in or noticed this situation happen to yourself?

In general my round goes through phases of losing odd customer here and there whilst gaining new ones from people asking while on street cleaning. So round stays stable with same amount of customers.

I've started canvassing again recently as I'm trying to get more work for me and the lad I have. I want an extra 8 days work per month. So far I've gained 10 new customers in 2 canvassing sessions of 2 hrs each. But since then iv lost about 6 regular customers! due to them cutting back on expenses. And today as I'm watching videos building wealth through compound interest I get another cancel for money issues.

It's as if when I try to gain more work and make more money I lose more work so things stay same or less!

Does anyone else go through this?

Yeah I've noticed that, though on the up on the whole. I'll get a phase of that then a burst of new ones, and then a phase of that and then a burst of new customers (no canvassing mind you, all just advertising and referrals)

I find this happens after a canvassing spell. Takes a few months for the new customers to bed in and get rid of the messers. bad access, certain timers etc. Then it all settles down and do it all over again. On the whole though if you keep advertising over time it will go up.

Latest Posts

Back