Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gutter cleaning & prices

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark

getting loads of work lately,never turn it away!!!anyway this old bird was stressing, and wanted me to check the gutters(rain pouring out over the gutters when it rains)1st thing I check!!the down pipe was blocked.(very high and dangerous)umm- so i assumed the gutters were full & went in with a price.so turned up and managed to unblock the down pipe with a metal coat hanger & cleaned the rest out with my gutter vac.JOB DONE.husband comes out,not been long mate!!can I have a look in your cleaner machine!!!:eek:you can do what you want mate-ive unblocked the down pipe & cleaned the gutters & sorted the problem.NOW PAY UP-pleasssse.:rolleyes:

A lad that was working with another window cleaner years ago was telling me the boss he worked for always had grass seed in his pocket and would plant seeds in the gutter b4 he finished and call back a year later I see you need the gutters done again lol #cowboy

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back