Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Here's my initial setup

Corps012588

As the title says. Here is my in initial setup.

Also the fliers arrived this morning so did a walk around and posted a load.

Fingers crossed
897d5020e1e79c552dafe19753fa9082.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thank you guys. It's a ford fusion 2 and the tank in the boot is 105ltrs. I will also be carrying a couple of 25ltr containers in the rear footwells if needed.

Did my first proper clean today and I felt so proud as I drove away knowing that the once green upvc frames are now shining brightly and had a glowing report via email from the home owner

Looks great and that will work a treat with only 39ppm I'm at 42ppm myself and at that a single DI bottle will last ages! Good luck and it is a great feeling seeing a finished job that was once grotty to gleaming :thumbsup:

It sure is a great feeling Cristian

I did work for someone else doing wfp but the feeling of pride doing it for myself is amazing.

With regards to the resin. I think it works out to about 2ltr between the 2 filter housings. And I bought a 6ltr unger bag for £28

The 2 filters have refillable internals with unger DI resin in them.I filter my water from the tap through a dedicated line with a sediment filter on it. Our tap water has a tds of only 39ppm

Bit jealous I am....39ppm.

Mines at 335ppm....on a good day!

Good luck to you anyway, we all started with the basic set-ups and we all tend to progress at our own rate as time goes on, lighter poles, different pumps and filters etc looking good.

Latest Posts

Back