Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Internal Hose Do You Use For Your Wfp?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use aqua dapter oranger hose, its probably the best hose i have used, but can still get in a tangle thought, it gets better with age.

I got the red hose from aqua-adapter i think it is a bit stiff i think i will give it a little bit more time but probaly go back to the orange hose

I use aqua dapter oranger hose, its probably the best hose i have used, but can still get in a tangle thought, it gets better with age.
Absolutely spot on.

I think most of them in this weather will get a bit stiffer... So annoying though, twisting, hooping, then having to unravel it all, specially when you ur gear out and u have a traditional windy over the road looking at you..lol

arrg, Im such a muppet. That was my hose reel one. my internal hose is the same color but much thinner and lighter. its anti- kink

I was using the gardiner 7.8 mm yellow stuff. Terrible, practically snaps in cold. Have the tecbuk clear now, far far better, no sign of any troubles yet, but it's been milder and not had it long.

Got some more gardiner hose with the slx, 8mm, haven't used it but seems infinitely better than the other stuff, just from holding it

Latest Posts

Back