Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

at least in this job i can work my way up the ladder

H

harry

whos the youngest window cleaner here I been window cleaning since i was 17 with somone else then started on my own a few months ago and i just turn 19 at the start of may. any one as young as me? ive been trying to be as professional as can be but there are some people that still look down at me even tho i made my own company at 18 all on my own. oh and just got my van written done looks great! :)

ambition will get you far in life

sitting around like i did earning £180 a week for 5 years would get me know where least now we can build on somthing

Going out on your own is an incredibly difficult step to take and one that a lot of people just won't do. I kept putting it off and off for years. One thing lead to another and I just though "why not?"...

Am 23 and starting on my own, and thought maybe I should of dones this ages ago, going collage got me no where, and got no where from previoius payejobs.

i think age is a good thing if i dont it when i was 17/18 i wouldn't of been rdy now at 24/25 i think iv got my head exactly where it needs to be end of the day 25 aint old lol

Same as you ryan, when I was 17 i was so different to now, like when i took driving lessons at 21 passed at 22(first time) it was right time of my life, doing this is right time of my life too.

Now I can get on and get some money rolling in, and get my own place! instead of being stuck on the dole at my parents lol

Why anyone should look down on a young lad running his own business no matter what business it is is beyond me they ought to be coming along and shakin ya hand, good on ya mate.

And I'm nowhere near youngest so I'll leave it there lol.

Lol your young mate ! am 21 /emoticons/smile.png you really are the youngest person on this forum, I think /emoticons/smile.png Lol

Harry, where are you based /emoticons/tongue.png And are u trad or WFP ? /emoticons/wink.png

I'm at the top, nearly everyday lol! I started when I was 20. I know what you mean about people looking down at you. I look you'd for my age and I think when out knocking doors it sometimes puts people's off seeing a young lad out. But on the other hand, Iv knocked on doors, and people have said fair play and well done for getting off your back side and looking for work..

im trad and have a round in enfield but im trying to build up in barnet and borehamwood :) ohhh and my name is billy not harry i wrote as a profile name becuase i didnt want to write my name at first and now i dont know to change it lol

Back