Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic Glyder Plus

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Luffy

Morning All,

Has anyone had any experience with using Ionic stuff on a daily basis? I have had some time with them but not enough to see if the price is justified. I'm thinking of getting a 40ft Glyder Plus to ensure there are no residential properties out of my reach (pardon the pun /emoticons/tongue.png)

Also my current pole (Streamline Ecoline) has too much flex in it to give the windows the desired scrub they need!

Cheers

Luffy

I used ionics for a long time with my last employer good stuff mate very light and strong but personally i couldn't justify the price when you have other makes out there just as good if not better for a better price

Also to add there was very little flex with the ionics, but I like at little flex it's easier to put more pressure on when needed

I bought a 21 foot grafter in april this year and i've gone through 3 clamps. They just seem to snap. I've not sorted the last breakage out yet (4 weeks ago), gone back to my old f/glass unger. Not v happy at all /emoticons/sad.png.

I bought a 21 foot grafter in april this year and i've gone through 3 clamps. They just seem to snap. I've not sorted the last breakage out yet (4 weeks ago), gone back to my old f/glass unger. Not v happy at all /emoticons/sad.png.
God thats rubbish! Especially as Ionics reckon they are No.1 in quality.

What are other good makes? Sorry im new to the game boys !

Back