Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shall I Upgrade To A 450 Litre Tank ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I got a 350 lite tank... but sometimes i got to carry containers... and end up using 50litres more....

shall i sell my 350 and get a 450 ?

just make sure you are withing your weight limit in you van!

in my berlingo i have 375lt tanks and with all the equipment im 10kg short of my weight limit when fully loaded!!

hope 10k includ u and full tank cos it all conts
me, passanger, full tank of fuel (which is rare) all my equipment and full tanks of water. even a set of triple ladders on the roof, and ladders i hardly use and i dont take all my equipment with me all the time.

well

if i have 450 litres of water thats 450kg

i weigh like 65kg

so thats 515

and bits and bobs.... can be 35 kg... so thats 550

and then my fuel

is that okay ?

weight of the tank upto 40kg. hose and reel is another 30-40kg each, battery upto 10 kg, fuel can be upto 50-60kgs on full tank. step ladder 30-40kg

so thats an extra 180kg,

HANG ON big H in all you posts you go on about how big and strong you are well come on 65kg well that just over 10 stone i think it has to be "LITTLE h" LOL

i only weigh over 9 stone /emoticons/mellow.png if u looked at me u wudnt believe thati weigh that much lol

mk mate.... im 5 foot 7.... and im not a scrawny lads... im a good average size /emoticons/smile.png when i tell people am just over 9 stone they say 2 me.. f**k off your lieing !

i dont know how iu weigh that much mate but ive got a bit of chest on me and some good lean muscle /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png

and i never struggle with my pole /emoticons/tongue.png lol im a pretty strong lad /emoticons/wink.png

mk mate.... im 5 foot 7.... and im not a scrawny lads... im a good average size /emoticons/smile.png when i tell people am just over 9 stone they say 2 me.. f**k off your lieing !

i dont know how iu weigh that much mate but ive got a bit of chest on me and some good lean muscle /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png

and i never struggle with my pole /emoticons/tongue.png lol im a pretty strong lad /emoticons/wink.png
Im kidding H.

Come on little h average i was 9 stone when i was 13-14 i dont think that is average for somebody your age there are jockeys heavier keep eating go large on all take aways you will get there LOL

lol i dont look 9 stone though /emoticons/mellow.png wen i say 2 ppl havea guess they say 11,12 lol

Back