Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Printed t -shirts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mick Saywell

Premier Schoolwear Ltd

Mob 07710 432260

Office 01708 377763

Shop 020 8592 0141

www.premierschoolwear.co.uk I rang this chap sent him a email of my logo and had two t shirts logo embroidered on front and had number printed on back payed £14 each shirt thay supplied that also and £20 to have the design made to there print system thing didn't rele understand it but 100000% would recommend lovely bloke and had them ordered payed for n had them in 2 days I'm kinda local to him but I'm sure he would post them to u if ur not if u want to have a look il upload mine for u to see the quality of hes work

sometimes i use a small printing bussiness in town, £5 for logo on back and front, better than the ones ive been paying when i first started with my logo shown, they cant do the embroidery but its sufficient to get you noticed, , have a look around town, the ones which print t shirts etc. its all the same type

all companies will charge a set up cost to set up your logo onto their system. its a one off payment. Think mines was £12 or so & as long as they do a good job you shouldnt need to be charged it again unless you change it about.

I use my partners account for her works discount code. they order hundreds of stuff. I get embroidered polo shirts for £4.00 and a soft shell zipped jacket for £13.00 /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back