Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pump controller advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BenjiRixon

hey guys,

looking to be kitting my new van out from scratch as im going hans solo end of summer instead of with my mate. im looking at different controllers and was wondering could anybody recommend one. ive not used one before as my mates system is as crude as it gets, simple on off switch to power the pump and even the pressure switch is fecked ! just a case of switch pump on when ready and conroll pressure via butterfly valve near the brush :sad:

obvoiusly ill be working on my own so ideally i just wanna switch pump on reel out open butterfly valve and go pump kicks in, turn valve closed, pump stops etc. would a simple analogue controller be fine for this or a digital? ill be fitting the whole system myself and split relay as im ok with the tools, just wondering which controller would be best suited.

these are the ones im currently looking at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221603461929?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=520460921639&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

many thanks :thumbsup:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
yeah will do. even if its once a week. gonna get a 110ah one as think i read on here that get over 100 and you wont have problems.

im guessing these controllers come with instructions on how to set dead end as ive looked on the net and not found anything ..............

got a instruction sheet with mine. iv got a sure flow pump and i just wired the pump and controller up and they diddent need touching both worked fine strait out the box.

thanks for that. on first glance that controller didnt mention anything about dead end but from them instructions there is a feature to adjust it :)

Just thought I would mention that I bought a 115ah battery from Halfords in June, connected to a Smartcom relay and have never bench charged the battery since.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back