Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pole system yes or no

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tommy61

I am thinking of going into the trolley pole system for the first time buying from exline systems I've been told the system works turning my water to pure water and I fit the fillter to my water tap the water goes through the fillter and comes out pure.Any feedback on this would be appreciated thank u!

Yep the filter your referring to is a di vessel which is filled with resin so that attaches to the tap then water passes through and comes out pure!

The clime trolleys are nice but I think very costly

Check out he water genie backpack trolley that green has just bought there 120 and do exact same

I have a gardeners backpack on a trolley and it's been faultless and only cost 100 plus 30 for a adjustable trolley

Yep the filter your referring to is a di vessel which is filled with resin so that attaches to the tap then water passes through and comes out pure!The clime trolleys are nice but I think very costly

Check out he water genie backpack trolley that green has just bought there 120 and do exact same

I have a gardeners backpack on a trolley and it's been faultless and only cost 100 plus 30 for a adjustable trolley
I am thinking of going into the trolley pole system for the first time buying from exline systems I've been told the system works turning my water to pure water and I fit the fillter to my water tap the water goes through the fillter and comes out pure.Any feedback on this would be appreciated thank u!
Thank u! also I am on a water meter do u no if it would be costly?

Not as expensive using di vessel only if you was using a reverse osmosis system there is more waste sometimes then the pure produced that's the reason I don't use mine

It's also a lot slower

First you need a TDS meter to find out the PPM reading of your water, as running water with a high PPM reading through a DI vessel only can be expensive.

http://www.daqua.co.uk/testmeters.htm

Yep the filter your referring to is a di vessel which is filled with resin so that attaches to the tap then water passes through and comes out pure!The clime trolleys are nice but I think very costly

What's the adjustable trolley?

Back