Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Frequency of cleans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

For the majority of us on here a strong domestic round made up of many many grannies is essential, after all if you have 400 grannies and two cancel then are you really worried? Course not as you know by tomorrow night two more will have walked up and signed up.

Big commercial contracts are perfectly glamorous but say you have one 'commercial' that you bill at £300 and each of your grannies are billed at £10 each.

The one commercial takes all day and you get £300 - woo hoo.

Grannies, you can get in say 25 per day and make £250 - not to shabby.

One commercial cancels and you are down £300 and a days work for the month - one granny cancels and you are down £10 but home half an hour earlier (no great loss there and easily replaced)

I am a true believer in a strong domestic foundation prior to building on a commercial side.

at end of day adam what size of house was it ?

also hows the carpet cleaning going ? are you not getting by on everything toegther

All customers are told the same.

5-6 weeks is our standard cycle. Been run like that for years.

I explain that we come round 10 times a year MAX assuming we are on time. Its a good selling point tbh. However i have 4,5,6,8,10,12 and 15 week customers lol Oh and nearly a 6 monthly customer /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back