Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

razor blade!

Just checked the w.c.w. website and they are closed to 2nd January:(

Wish I had noticed earlier when I ordered just have to wait longer to get the gear

well tried it today instead of the unger and dont know exactly what it is about it but its just better lol, seems to glide on the window better where unger stuttered if you know what i mean, it just seemed generally easier and all round better.i wont be going back!
oh dear

out today with my new razr blades and couldnt get on with it at all as I kept leaving lines

re soaped a window and used my mates unger hard and left it perfect

maybe I am heavy handed?/emoticons/sad.png

well tried it today instead of the unger and dont know exactly what it is about it but its just better lol, seems to glide on the window better where unger stuttered if you know what i mean, it just seemed generally easier and all round better.i wont be going back!
Could it be that they are actually rubber whereas the others are neoprene?

Could it be that they are actually rubber whereas the others are neoprene?
are they? does that mean they will glide better?

sorry to hear you didnt like the blades norm, i got mine free to try and found them to be great and ive not seen a lot of bad comments about them yet?

are they? does that mean they will glide better?sorry to hear you didnt like the blades norm, i got mine free to try and found them to be great and ive not seen a lot of bad comments about them yet?
I would have thought rubber would not last at all, and, personally, I think Unger Hard blades are the best of all.

swapped the razr blade back to my unger and had a better day today:D

windows I was using razr blade on yesterday were v dirty as was todays windows and for my technique the unger is better

at the min /emoticons/biggrin.png anyway

Strange isn't it how some people don't get on with some blades while others love them!

Nothing but love for them on anouther forum, I only find them gliding Better and I find that helps my technique without it sticking?

swapped the razr blade back to my unger and had a better day today:Dwindows I was using razr blade on yesterday were v dirty as was todays windows and for my technique the unger is better

at the min /emoticons/biggrin.png anyway
Good! stay in the club.

Strange isn't it how some people don't get on with some blades while others love them!Nothing but love for them on anouther forum, I only find them gliding Better and I find that helps my technique without it sticking?
he he cheshire seen ya on there

it must be different techniques similar to hard v soft rubber, had that thread on here before

lol, at least you tried them pal, ive been reading other posts about blades and what seems to me is everyone has theyre own preference!

i always used unger untill i tried these now thats all i'll use but other people like yourself prefer unger than you got the other windies who like pulex etc, strange!

maybe its all in the mind lol

Yeah I know mate it is a strange one I am heavy handed so unger hard maybe suits me and a lighter touch softer rubber maybe?

lol, at least you tried them pal, ive been reading other posts about blades and what seems to me is everyone has theyre own preference!i always used unger untill i tried these now thats all i'll use but other people like yourself prefer unger than you got the other windies who like pulex etc, strange!

maybe its all in the mind lol
I must just say that I use Unger hard blades on my main squeegee, which is a Wagtail, but I use Pulex on all the others that I have.

Back