Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For Us Traddies

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Ok chaps. Don't know if you noticed but there's a thread going on where there trying to get Richard to supply a brush for all the wfp guys to try out which is great. Have you noticed that there's very little if anything for us like that. We never get anyone on here from a company talking about squeegees or rubber or cloths etc. so if any of you out there from the window cleaning manufacture world out there read this there may be people here willing to try out your new squeegee or cloth or rubber or whatever.

Great stuff Posh, who better to spread the word about a product than the people using it. Lets hope someone reads ya thread and sees the bigger picture /emoticons/smile.png

Can I just add that if any manufacturers are in the process of releasing a new BOAB I will kindly test it for you as I seem to have lost mine yesterday somehow. Only had it a couple months as well..

U lost your boab lol how the hell did you not notice, I list my fave squeegee today I'm very very peed off about it I hate loosing things

Dunno mate, last jobs were on high st here in edwinstowe and must have dropped it there when was loading car. I can remember taking my sprayer off belt and that but after that everythings a blank. Best order a new one quick lol.

I hate losing things. My worst one is my 6 inch squeegee. My bucket belt don't hold it so have to put in my pouch & the number of times it's fallen out. Had to go back to jobs to find it and luckily enough have always found it,

My 6" was same never stayed in so I just push channel right to one side of handle and it's fine and don't bother pushing it into centre to use it cos it's fine like that.

nice idea posh, it wouldnt cost much for a few samples and would be good market research for new products, also id quite like some free stuff!

Back