Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hard or soft

WCF

Help Support WCF:

peter rogers

ordered a new bag rubber from my local company and got sent hard rubber as stated on docket

i noticed on previous docket it ws soft and after looking ive noticed u can get both but wats the difference

Soft for cold weather and hard for warm weather. I use hard all year round, I just can't get on with soft as I find it drags too much. Not that I trad much anyway.

i only trad a wee bit but i finding with this new rubber there is lines left a bit :-( im usually gd at it but this is annoyin me lol an i thought it were the rubber

I've had enough of the hard rubber now, so I'm going to switch back to ettore medium which is a nice rubber.

I'm trying to get hold of a new bag of rubber without paying extra delivery if anyone's got any ideas?

i brought unger rubber wats the best
I don't think you'll go far wrong with that so long as its not the green stuff, never tried it myself but it gets bad reviews. I'm going to be looking out fo rthe ettore again though as I never had issues with that.

I don't think you'll go far wrong with that so long as its not the green stuff, never tried it myself but it gets bad reviews. I'm going to be looking out fo rthe ettore again though as I never had issues with that.
The green stuff is shocking

I still have a load of it if you want it

the missus reckons when using soft it just doesn't have the right feel even if I press on hard!!!!!so it's hard all the way for her

Got me started now,woke up in one off them moods

Back