Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners Clamps

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Knoxy

Not sure if its just me being heavy handed or just a **** design but I've just stripped another thread on my angle adaptor clamp, the thing that gets me is the Gardiners poles are great, the clamps are good but that one little m5 cross dowel is made from plastic? why oh why can't they at least have a steel cross dowel even if it was just for the angle adaptor as this gets used loads.

Any way I'm sorted I've just orderd a pack of 10 steel m5 dowels, mind you is cost me ££7.50 with p+p.

3 of my gardiners angle adapters have broken over past 2 weeks..

1, opposite side to the wee level, the inside broke and wouldn't clamp again, I was able to put a washe on tho and that's it sorted ( did that make sense )

But on the other 2, the threads in the level bit are wrecked so I was going to try and find some wing nuts to fit instead of binning them..

If you need a couple of new New m5 dowel nuts pm me your address and i'll send you some when they come.

Yes I have had the same issue, happened to me once... and with one of the tighteners (Levers) on the catchers. They need to improve on this, the poles are great, but the angle adapters and levers are cheap... and I'm not heavy handed (Only with the customer if they don't pay lol).

Back