Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dogs

Hinty

How many times have you dragged your pole hose across something nasty - only to realise when you are extending the pole and you have it all over your hands??

Started using backpack for problem houses - with minimal hose.

Dave

i hate this and im going to start saying no if they have dog **** all over as twice ive had it up my ladders had to go home and jet it all down.tramps never pick up dog muck no need for it.

I remember a few houses like that, i used to wash the hose down, then grab a damp used sill cloth from the van, an run through the length of the hose to clean it all off.... then get the lad I worked with to wash it lol

I don't clean an houses with dog muck, prices go up considerably for houses with risk of poo, I make sure it's worth it.

i've only once dragged it through in any significant way, but trod in it loads of times and had it up the ladders.

i really hate it when it's hidden and you can't work out where you've got it from

It's horrible!!!

Had it yesterday /emoticons/unsure.png Starting to think Backpack is the way forward in these types of situations!

we should do what the taxi drivers do, if your sick or soil there cab thers a charge for it, should be the same for us if customers dont pick there dog **** up and you get it on your equpment they should be charged.
+1 for this! Although I don't think it would work in the long run.

i tell my customers if you don't clean the dog **** up before we arrive then we cant get the back of your house cleaned as its a health risk to us trailing hoses over dog Swear word!. seems to have worked most clean it up i'd just drop a custy who has a minging garden its not worth smelling sh*t all day long
I will try this 'health risk' option, I have a feeling it will work, cheers Col.

James.

Latest Posts

Back