Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Edwardian Conservatories

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not on that one as was out in the sticks and forgot to buy some replacement batteries for my L5. Oops!

Used tap water mostly at high flow rate and some ubik when needed then rinsed with pure.

looking good there smurf, did you use hot water to clean roof ?

why? Ankalad was deployed so was used as a free standing ladder and was not putting any pressure on the guttering.

You must have left a nice bend in that gutter after you were finished

I would of charged £40 and would of done it in an hour,

would love to charge more and take 2 hours on the job

extra £20 to clear the gutter

Not a fan of them either. This is one I had to do recently. Sorry, not a great pic!

Could only work from the left (as you look at it) to do most of it as only about a 3ft walkway on the right. Luckily there's a flat roof on the left so could stand on that, but gave the old shoulders a workout that day. Had to do the panels on the right off a step ladder, not fun.

View attachment 3864

View attachment 2217

Dear god how on earth could they let that get so bad.

Not a fan of them either. This is one I had to do recently. Sorry, not a great pic!

Could only work from the left (as you look at it) to do most of it as only about a 3ft walkway on the right. Luckily there's a flat roof on the left so could stand on that, but gave the old shoulders a workout that day. Had to do the panels on the right off a step ladder, not fun.

attachicon.gif
IMAG0322.jpg

That one being out in the sticks I gave an estimate over the phone for 160 squid (roof only) and was accepted.

Back