Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much to charge for this small store

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
Can anyone tell me how much they would charge for this. Its only a small job but not at all sure if the price i have in mind is daft or not

A one off clean, needed to be done monday morning before the new store opens, inside and out plus 3 small windows on teh first floor which u cant see here.

I will be passing this way monday but its a bit earlier than i was going to go out and due to it being a one off my train of though went like this, outside £10 including top windows, double it for insides, add a tenner due to it being a one off and another tenner for luck

£40?

View attachment 4531

Yeah I'd stretch it to £50, they'll be desperate to have it done, and would be unlikely to find someone else...

no mate, its a cleaning contractor thats asked me to do it as they want it done last job. but i will ask the manager as soon as and try and get a regular clean.

Ive gone with 40 , itll be 50 next year lol

I think £30 would secure the job, but £40 would be good to go for. It won't take long, and if its convenient and you want the work, it'll be a nice add on to the day. Just be sure to specify that you want the gear up against the window moved the night before or the price goes up.:thumbsup:

Did the local Iceland or was it Farmfoods store :confused: inside and out about 2 years ago, what a ball ache that was! Posters, trolleys parked up next to the glass, drivers at the traffic lights gawping at me cleaning at 7am :eek:. I hate doing shops, parking, pedestrians, total PITA. Give me the peace and quiet of the countryside any day of the week :thumbsup:

Did the local Iceland or was it Farmfoods store :confused: inside and out about 2 years ago, what a ball ache that was! Posters, trolleys parked up next to the glass, drivers at the traffic lights gawping at me cleaning at 7am :eek:. I hate doing shops, parking, pedestrians, total PITA. Give me the peace and quiet of the countryside any day of the week :thumbsup:
I clean four COSTAs and people are queuing up to get in at 6:30am! Nightmare

Retail cleans can be a pain in the bum for sure so you want to make it worth the hassle

Latest Posts

Back