Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New unger di vessel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just wait till you see how much a 6 ltr quick change bag of resin costs. Now they are really taking the pee just for so say a 30% increase on how long the resin lasts using that new di.

What a rip off lol, It looks good but I would rather just change the resin on my normal vessel takes about 20 mins ! £500 pfftft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not that great at maths but the quick fill bags of resin I've seen for sale work out at £34 per 6 litre bag x 4 = £136.

Currently on fleebay a 25 litre bag of tulsion mb-115 resin sells for £74.95 including delivery. So their claim to a so say 30% life increase of resin which actually costs £61.05 more to fill a 24 ltr tank negates any actual savings at all but will actually costs more to run their new di tank.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not that great at maths but the quick fill bags of resin I've seen for sale work out at £34 per 6 litre bag x 4 = £136.Currently on fleebay a 25 litre bag of tulsion mb-115 resin sells for £74.95 including delivery. So their claim to a so say 30% life increase of resin which actually costs £61.05 more to fill a 24 ltr tank negates any actual savings at all but will actually costs more to run their new di tank.:rofl:
£110 for 24L, should be no more than £90 in my opinion.

good question ashbrownbear....i aint got a clue as you know i be a newbie....i doubt it but it just means it lasts a hell of a lot longer before the old tds starts to creep upwards...mine does look rather small and so i dont reckon it will last long but still...great to get 0ppm lovely jubbly../emoticons/biggrin.png

Does having a bigger di vessel usually mean faster pure water production?
True apparently but you would usually buy a larger DI for longevity & less refilling particularly if you don't use a RO system.

Bonkers price point if you ask me. :confused:
Have to agree with that, snazzy looking but does the same job as others you can pick up very cheaply.

Im pretty lucky up here the water is very soft. I have a DI tank mounted on my trolley system which saves the hastle of filtering water in to 25 ltr barrels, I can just blast them full with tap water in jig time. It must be a pain in the peverbial having to stick the water through an RO aswell, but I guess its something you would get used to doing..

Back