Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvasing Hit Rate

J

johny8984

i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on an expected hit rate that could be achieved

ie how many doors on average will i need to knock to get a yes

many thanks in advance

If I don't get a deal within the first 5 contacts then that really effects my mood and I might go 1 in 25 contacts. But its like No Longer a user says how long is a piece of string. So many factors, time of day, how many guys are working your patch, how much your charging. Theres no set rules. It can vary as much as what side of the road your on.

Hope this helps

from my post will i Still get customers, i get the drift i need to knock doors. What times of the day do you go certain times of day must be **** IE 3 oclock school run ect.

Evening or weekends for us, it's hard and horrible and demotivating to do but it works. The answer to how many to do, is how many do you want? You stop when you're satisfied with your lot.

Evening or weekends for us, it's hard and horrible and demotivating to do but it works. The answer to how many to do, is how many do you want? You stop when you're satisfied with your lot.
This very true, one sunday I picked up 8 in about an hour and half.......

cheers for the replies everyone i understand that the hit rate can change depending on area and who else is on the scene... i did kind of already know is such a open question

Back