Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

between Chrsitmas and New Year, your thoughts?

One side is saying dont its the holidays other is saying everyone will be in the house, a very high door answering rate which in turn may boost results?

Difficult to say really, yeah people will be in so like u said higher door answering rate but do people want disturbing when they,ve got all their familys round? think you,ll just have to try and see mate, good luck! :)

i am knocking next monday, tuesday and wednesday

your brave knockin on xmas day bud i can hear the kids now "mummy daddy is that santa at the door"

"no its the f°°kin window cleaner!!" lol :) good luck

Difficult to say really' date=' yeah people will be in so like u said higher door answering rate but do people want disturbing when they,ve got all their familys round? think you,ll just have to try and see mate, good luck! :)[/quote']Ill probably have my hands full by that time anyways, I will try pop out a few days and see how I get on

Yer is say leave it till feb really as everyone is Gona be dead skinny till then especially where so many people get paid early for Xmas and then have To go till feb without monies

Back