Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rectus 21 connector without o clip

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mattlekim

So iv been using @Skxawng new tubless system awsome kit, and it uses the good old rectus 21 connectors. Well I haven't quite seem one like this before it requires no o clips!

So easy to remove the connector and refit as I got a pin hole in my pipe took seconds to remove cut the pipe and refit. was awsome.
I am been really thick or have others seen these before too?

Attachments

• IMG-20220417-WA0013.jpeg
    IMG-20220417-WA0013.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20220321-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20220321-WA0004.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 22
So iv been using @Skxawng new tubless system awsome kit, and it uses the good old rectus 21 connectors. Well I haven't quite seem one like this before it requires no o clips!

So easy to remove the connector and refit as I got a pin hole in my pipe took seconds to remove cut the pipe and refit. was awsome.
I am been really thick or have others seen these before too?
Glad it's working well for you. I don't think anyone else is using those couplers for window cleaning. These are Series 21 couplers with a hosetail for 5x8mm tube. The common size usually available is 6x8mm which is too tight for most pole hose.
@Skxawng new tubeless system?
Hi @moto, yes I think you bought the last of the stock of my old version a couple of years ago. I said I was working on a new one but it's taken longer to finish it than I expected!

sorry to high jack the thread but i found all of @Skxawng ideas brilliant in concept but, in reality it well, never worked for me, its not meant to be a knock back but say for instance could you accomodate for those using single ear clips?.
I appreciate the feedback, sorry it hasn't worked for you. I'll pm you and try and get to the bottom of it. I don't use single ear clips much so if one of my products doesn't work with them, I can look to see if the design can be modified to accommodate them.

I used this today for the first time , I found that the pole hose kept coming off that connector ,
When I say kept , I mean about 3 times before I gave up, as you need tools to open and reconnect it was quite time consuming.
Didn't think I was being too heavy with pulling the hose for univalve

I used this today for the first time , I found that the pole hose kept coming off that connector ,
When I say kept , I mean about 3 times before I gave up, as you need tools to open and reconnect it was quite time consuming.
Didn't think I was being too heavy with pulling the hose for univalve
Hey, oh dear that isn't supposed to happen! What pole hose are you using?
I have a solution that I think will solve it for you and prevent it happening with any others. I'll Pm you.

That's odd. Mine works fine. Hope @Skxawng can get you sorted. I love the setup I have now
I'm 99% sure I know what the issue is. The couplers are modified, the first few I did by hand and there might be some variation in the sizing. I think the one @Gasket got was one of them and had too large a diameter. Once I decided to go ahead with using them I used a process that can produce them consistently the correct size instead. I've posted him a replacement out, hopefully it will solve the issue.

Back