Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Peurgeot van +Ionic pro 6 400litre..WHATS IT WORTH???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bruce Beck

Hi fellas, Just checking out this van + system on ebay.

looks a decent system but I know the pro 6 is an older model hes got it up for 7 grand. I think that price is steep.

I messaged the guy and he said he could sell it separate and get the money hes after!!

I think hes a bit deluded as the van is probably worth 3 grand on its own.

Them older systems can go between 1-2 grand.

(he paid around £1100 to get it fitted by Ionics, but how can you get your money back off that if you take out the machine?)

Any thoughts or opinions fellas?

Hi fellas, Just checking out this van + system on ebay.looks a decent system but I know the pro 6 is an older model hes got it up for 7 grand. I think that price is steep.

I messaged the guy and he said he could sell it separate and get the money hes after!!

I think hes a bit deluded as the van is probably worth 3 grand on its own.

Them older systems can go between 1-2 grand.

(he paid around £1100 to get it fitted by Ionics, but how can you get your money back off that if you take out the machine?)

Any thoughts or opinions fellas?
And he has a few bits with it Hose reel, pole, roof racks.

If he brought it new from Ionics it would have been around £11,000 new, if you look in eBay Ionics sell reconditioned systems and they start at around 3k. I brought a pro 5 thermopure for £310 so you can get them for car boot prices. If you think it's expensive then go with your gut and shop somewhere else, Thers a similar system ending on auction tonight that is certainly worth a look - 500ltr twin used in a low mileage expert van, I'd considered it to upgrade my tank size but I'm only part time and need to stop buying toys to play with

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Peugeot expert ionic systems Reach & Wash Window cleaning van

The van on its own is probably worth £3999 retail at a dealer outlet as it has low miles and is in very nice condition. There is an 08 plate with 78k on the clock on ebay at £5250 but I think that is really optimistic. The new model replacements advertised recently have knocked the retail prices these models were achieving 6 months ago. I'm surprised by the size of the knock tbh.

Unfortunately the 1.6 hdi is not the most sort after engine and low miles could mean an early turbo failure. A dealer trading the van in would account for a replacement turbo in his trade in price. So I doubt dealer/trader trade-in would be more than around £2500.

Roof racks, detachable towbar and speedlining makes the van a more saleable item, but doesn't add much in the way of value.

So he is in effect asking a hang of a lot of money for Ionics complicated version of a di vessel, a frame and a nice tank. Is there an r/o fitted to the system? I can't see one.

This van is going to be for sale for a long time.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ur buying the van ready to go mate ... its a good system and even speedlined etc .. poles hoses and all ... i think it be worth going up and seeing it and offering 6 grand .. yes he can split it but thats hassle

6 grand cash will swing him

Back