Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can Someone Explain To Me About A Wfp Sytem ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I know i need a pump and battery... and i got to connect the pump to the varistream and the varistream connects to the battery etc..... but what i dont understand is where can i put the battery in my van ? just screw it on to somewhere and keep it firm and stable ?

Also whati dont understand is how do i charge the battery ? I dont want to havea solar panel or i dont want to connect it to my engine battery so whats the best way of charging ?

I currently use a pure freedom trolley but i might just take it apart or sell it and buy the other things seperate

Disconnect battery, take inside. Barge, put back in van.. Do same again tomorrow, and next day and next day... Split relay it to the van battery..

No pal you won't need to... Erm... You won't need to charge it indoors if you have a split charge on it going to your van battery. I only have a 20amp battery very small, and have never run out of charge as it is constantly charging when the van is running ( tho I think it does stop charging when the battery is full so to not drain the van battery? )

A split charge is Cheeper than a charger and I just knew when buying my set up that I could not be assed disconnecting, bringing into the house, charging, putting back in the van all the time

Okay i think ill get s plit charger then /emoticons/smile.png

So how do u all wire it up then ?

How do u get the wired from your bonnet in to the back of your van ?

Back